Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The men who stare at goats

For those who are new to this blog, we are very connected to the movie "men who stare at goats", as George Clooney plays me (Peter Brusso) in the movie! Yes, that's right and here is part of that story...

One day in 2002 I was contacted by Jon Ronson from the BBC. He asked me a bunch of questions, which at first glance were pretty offhand. Like could I kill a goat by staring at them? Could I freeze people or set them on fire by staring at them. Now, what would you think if someone called you with these questions? I asked him where this line of questioning was going? He said he was working on a new BBC series called the "crazy rulers of the world". He continued to talk about project "Jedi" and Vietnam. Then Col Jim Channon came up and the first earth battalion, then I could see where he was heading. I said, "you are talking about remote viewing and the ability to project Ki energy, or mental energy. He said he thought so as he didn't understand my reference to Ki energy. So, we talked a bit and I told him about the "predator", which it was called at the time.

So I agreed to meet him later that month. As the time got close, I schedule us to meet at the United States Marine Corp base, Camp Pendleton. As a subject matter expert for the Marine Corp Martial Arts Program, I have access to the base and Marines. So we meet there and he was very impressed. I then proceeded to show him the predator (self defense weapon), now know as the defender, and he was so trashed by it! You can see it at on you tube if you want to enjoy seeing the tool do its thing. Then I showed him what Ki energy was, and you can that here. Now I warn you don't be drinking anything when you watch these as you will most likely soil your computer screen... haha

Anyway... I will have more on the movie at a later post...

Enjoy

Master Peter Brusso
PDWS.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment